This is a part of our Stellar Support Project Season 2.
Project Completion in Progress!
Part 2 Coming Soon!
🎉🎉🎉 Funding complete!!! $763 AUD (money-pool) + $1107 USD (PayPal donations) raised of $800 USD (Initial Goal).
Note: The money-pool was collected in AUD.
Project creator: Stellar Twinkles (Who am I?)
How to Contribute
Contributions are now closed. You can view the result of the money-pool and money-pool contributors here. Paypal donation contributor names can be found at the bottom of this page.
All funds contributed to this money-pool or via the PayPal donation link will be used for this project.
If you would really like to still contribute something, you can do so via the PayPal donation link below:
If you like the work I do and would like to support me in supporting idols, artists, and fans, please consider leaving me a tip in my Tip Jar here ^^
The “Stellar 7th Year Anniversary Project” is designed as a reunion for Stellar members Gayoung, Minhee, Hyoeun and Yoori to meet together again after so long. You can read the initial project conception here (SSP Update #58).
The project has evolved into the idea of renting a party room for the girls (SSP Update #59) to give them some privacy, to play together in comfort, and to show us fans the chemistry that we’ve missed from them, after so long.
The intention is to request Gayoung to live-stream part of the meeting and to request Minhee to make an About Mini episode on it too.
I will also be organising the collection of messages to members and the translation of them to Korean (please stand-by for details!)
Project Cost Estimates (Broken down)
Coming soon. Note 2018.09.17: At the moment I may be sending left over amounts from funding to members for them to use.
Update 2018.08.03 – I’ve gotten in touch with Gayoung about scheduling, and waiting on her and members to work out time and details. This current project timeline will need to be updated.
- 2018.09.16 – Reunion party confirmed
- 2018.09.17 – Final call for message collection for members (send them in ASAP if you would like your message sent to members). Send messages here.
- Currently awaiting notification of reunion date
- Will prepare cake and messages before this date.
You can get these updates in your email by subscribing here.
- (2018-11-03) 🎉 [ENG SUB] Stellar Reunion Party! Part 1 🎉 + SBS Special (SSP Update #70)
- (2018-10-04) 🎉 Stellar Reunion Party!!! 🎉 (SSP Update #69)
- (2018-09-24) Reunion party soon + some details (SSP Update #68)
- (2018-09-17) A reunion party 😊 (SSP Update #67)
- (2018-09-08) Project Choices sent to Members (SSP Update #66)
- (2018-08-30) Curious about Stellar? I’ll investigate! (SSP Update #65)
- (2018-08-25) Happy Stellar Anniversary (SSP Update #64)
- (2018-08-12) Stellar 7th Project Message Collection Details (SSP Update #63)
- (2018-07-28) Funding Goal Reached! + 🇰🇷 Hello from Korea~ (SSP Update #61)
- (2018-07-17) Project Page & Crowdfunding Page Up (SSP Update #60)
- (2018-07-15) 🌠 Project Start! 🌠 Stellar 7th Year Anniversary 🌟 (SSP Update #59)
- (2018-06-23) Stellar 7th Year Anniversary Gathering/Reunion Project (SSP Update #58)
- View older SSP Updates on the Stellar Support Project – Season 2 Main Page
- View older SSP Updates on the Stellar Support Project – Season 1 Main Page
PayPal money pools are unfortunately not available in every country at the moment, so here are the contributors that sent a contribution via the PayPal donation button instead. Thank you for your support! ^^ (Donation amounts have been hidden by default). Contributors that supported via the money-pool can be viewed here 🙂 I will add all contributor names to the letter I will send to members, together with the messages sent by fans, for this project.
|Contributor Name||Pledge Amount (USD)||Status||Notes|
|STELLAR JAPAN||Hidden||Funds sent!|
|가영효은미니율 (GayoungHyoeunMiniYul)||Hidden||Funds sent!|
|Florin-Titus N.||Hidden||Funds sent!|
|J Lin (린징샹)||Hidden||Funds sent!|
|Irina C.||Hidden||Funds sent!|
Note: The mark means that you have confirmed with me that this is the name you would like to be credited by. For those that have not told me the name you would like to be credited by, I will by default use your first name and last initial 🙂